New GeForce Game Ready Driver
Nvidia released its latest GeForce Game Ready Driver Version: 466.27 WHQL on April 29.
Our latest GeForce Game Ready Driver delivers day-one optimizations for the ray-traced and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0-accelerated Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition, as well as for Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village. And it also includes support for 5 new G-SYNC Compatib-NVIDIA
What’s New in Version 466.27 WHQL??
- Game Ready for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition:
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition, which
adds additional ray-traced effects and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 for greater performance and improved
- GeForce Game Ready Driver:
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases.
Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every
performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
What’s New in Release 465?
- Added support for CUDA 11.3.
- Added support for extended DP-to-HDMI 2.1 PCON clock frequency range to better support 8K TVs.
- Changed the G-SYNC on-screen status indicator to be less obtrusive and added security updates for driver components.
For Detailed driver release details, click here.